Hi there. Welcome to (tek)style.I’m a girlie-tomboy. Meaning: i’m a geek and a gamer and totally into my tech – but I’m also into fashion and designers and make-up and all things girlie (except for soap operas, ugh). So i’ll be covering a mix of the two, and if I can squish them into a single post covering the lot, that’s awesome. Please read me and i'd love to hear your comments...
- I'm at Cineworld - @cinewandsworth for Pitch Perfect 2 in Wandsworth, Greater London swarmapp.com/c/fTdhFw4CsSN Tweeted about 1 day ago
- @troopdelaloop Black side panels on the dress. Just had the exact same discussion... Tweeted about 2 days ago
- COME ON SWEDEN!! #SWE #Eurovision2015 Tweeted about 2 days ago
- Oh no. It's a flower dickhead. As we call them at festivals. #Eurovision2015 Tweeted about 2 days ago
- That's the most impressively cleavage cut dress so far. #Eurovision2015 Tweeted about 2 days ago
- Good old UK. We've put #SWE temporarily in the lead. #Eurovision2015 Tweeted about 2 days ago
- RT @Queen_UK: Text from Angela Merkel: "Not one shitting point for Germany?! I'M PAYING MOST OF THESE BASTARDS' BLOODY DEBTS OFF!" Awkward … Tweeted about 2 days ago
- RT @Queen_UK: What part of "vote for Britain" wasn't clear, Australia?! #Eurovision2015 Tweeted about 2 days ago
- Wow. What a choice for the Aussie points deliverer! #Eurovision2015 Tweeted about 2 days ago
- Russia doing worryingly well. Unless the intention is to force a big gay invasion on Putin. In which case, COME ON #RUS! #Eurovision2015 Tweeted about 2 days ago
Hi everyone. This is my shiny new blog…
Despite what Mark, our intern (tea boy, errand boy, box carrier and general dogsbody) has to say on the matter. Green Day are in fact awesome as f***. So it’s fair enough that they have named their new album as such. What makes them even more awesome however, is the lovely digital campaign running alongside the album launch.
Excited is an understatement. One day, very soon, I might get to meet my favourite superhero of all-time. Wonder Woman.
Here’s a pretty cool idea. Glamour Magazine (UK version), published by Conde Naste, has made it’s first ever UK issue available exclusively to fans of it’s Facebook page for 48 hours. That’s a lot of f’s.
While searching for infographic inspiration the other day (yes, I am that much of a loser), I came across this Kill Bill infographic. It was so awesome that I had to share it. Even though I can’t understand the language.
WARNING: RANT ALERT! Ok, I’ve given you fair warning. Here it comes. I cannot express how angry I am with whoever is managing the social media for Sky 1’s Got to Dance.