Hi there. Welcome to (tek)style.I’m a girlie-tomboy. Meaning: i’m a geek and a gamer and totally into my tech – but I’m also into fashion and designers and make-up and all things girlie (except for soap operas, ugh). So i’ll be covering a mix of the two, and if I can squish them into a single post covering the lot, that’s awesome. Please read me and i'd love to hear your comments...
- Hello @mamboibiza! We're back http://t.co/b5FtWDGSbk Tweeted about 18 hours ago
- Time for the annual #Ibiza2015 sunset picture fest :) @ Mambo Ibiza instagram.com/p/6-dMpbxYuT/ Tweeted about 20 hours ago
- We're back, lovely to see you @mamboibiza 😍🍹🍷🍴🍤☀️😈 http://t.co/GyTnDuny7S Tweeted about 21 hours ago
- Leanne Troop - I'll start. #pinkgin #cocktailsanddreams @ San Antonio Bay Beach, Ibiza instagram.com/p/69_t89xYjT/ Tweeted about 1 day ago
- RT @erhys: And relax (@ Marina Playa Aparthotel in San Antonio Bay, IBIZA w/ @digital_karma) swarmapp.com/c/4S0MOgaLFKs http://t.co/mKDN6uMQ3d Tweeted about 2 days ago
- Aaaand relaxing by the poolside, cocktail in hand finally @OceanBeachIbiza #Ibiza2015 Tweeted about 2 days ago
- @ushuaiaibiza Hi! Can someone DM me about #VIP tix please? Website not loading :( Tweeted about 4 days ago
- In 24hrs I'll finally be headed for #Ibiza2015 @Mamboibiza @ushuaiaibiza @OceanBeachIbiza, in the meantime I have #blackops3beta :) Tweeted about 4 days ago
- #lovelyweatherforducks :/ Tweeted about 4 days ago
- RT @theDestinyBlog: Hunter Exotic Gloves. http://t.co/HI4bXs2pit Tweeted about 4 days ago
Hi everyone. This is my shiny new blog…
Despite what Mark, our intern (tea boy, errand boy, box carrier and general dogsbody) has to say on the matter. Green Day are in fact awesome as f***. So it’s fair enough that they have named their new album as such. What makes them even more awesome however, is the lovely digital campaign running alongside the album launch.
Excited is an understatement. One day, very soon, I might get to meet my favourite superhero of all-time. Wonder Woman.
Here’s a pretty cool idea. Glamour Magazine (UK version), published by Conde Naste, has made it’s first ever UK issue available exclusively to fans of it’s Facebook page for 48 hours. That’s a lot of f’s.
While searching for infographic inspiration the other day (yes, I am that much of a loser), I came across this Kill Bill infographic. It was so awesome that I had to share it. Even though I can’t understand the language.
WARNING: RANT ALERT! Ok, I’ve given you fair warning. Here it comes. I cannot express how angry I am with whoever is managing the social media for Sky 1’s Got to Dance.