Hi there. Welcome to (tek)style.I’m a girlie-tomboy. Meaning: i’m a geek and a gamer and totally into my tech – but I’m also into fashion and designers and make-up and all things girlie (except for soap operas, ugh). So i’ll be covering a mix of the two, and if I can squish them into a single post covering the lot, that’s awesome. Please read me and i'd love to hear your comments...
- @Cyber_Norm @felske_diane @guardian Congrats on making a completely irrelevant argument & believing fake news re Soros. Real bright spark. Tweeted about 13 hours ago
- RT @kinsellaxyz: @CreativeReview This, x1000 https://t.co/2SN5E1uR60 Tweeted about 19 hours ago
- RT @21stCenturyCat: Shark sightings are false, the beach remains open #SeanSpicerSays Tweeted about 22 hours ago
- RT @RealDMitchell: This is frightening on the subject of the blizzard of lies that's on its way. twitter.com/rascouet/statu… Tweeted about 23 hours ago
- RT @SenSanders: President Trump, you made a big mistake. By trying to divide us up by race, religion, gender and nationality you actually b… Tweeted about 23 hours ago
- RT @CosmopolitanUK: Women's March: see incredible pictures from around the world trib.al/Ap4AiCf Tweeted about 23 hours ago
- RT @GaryLineker: Chuffed to say despite official viewing figures and press reports to the contrary, 73 million people watched MOTD tonight,… Tweeted about 1 day ago
- @Anisbet1702Anne @guardian @guardiannews @POTUS My point exactly. Surely #Trump should have been discussing those at the CIA. Tweeted about 1 day ago
- @Cyber_Norm @guardian Bit of nasty/cold/wet weather didn't seem to stop people turning out for #WomensMarch though, did it? Tweeted about 1 day ago
- @Anisbet1702Anne @guardian @guardiannews Assuming that includes @POTUS then? Seeing as he just spent his time at the CIA discussing it... Tweeted about 1 day ago
Hi everyone. This is my shiny new blog…
Despite what Mark, our intern (tea boy, errand boy, box carrier and general dogsbody) has to say on the matter. Green Day are in fact awesome as f***. So it’s fair enough that they have named their new album as such. What makes them even more awesome however, is the lovely digital campaign running alongside the album launch.
Excited is an understatement. One day, very soon, I might get to meet my favourite superhero of all-time. Wonder Woman.
Here’s a pretty cool idea. Glamour Magazine (UK version), published by Conde Naste, has made it’s first ever UK issue available exclusively to fans of it’s Facebook page for 48 hours. That’s a lot of f’s.
While searching for infographic inspiration the other day (yes, I am that much of a loser), I came across this Kill Bill infographic. It was so awesome that I had to share it. Even though I can’t understand the language.
WARNING: RANT ALERT! Ok, I’ve given you fair warning. Here it comes. I cannot express how angry I am with whoever is managing the social media for Sky 1’s Got to Dance.