Hi there. Welcome to (tek)style.I’m a girlie-tomboy. Meaning: i’m a geek and a gamer and totally into my tech – but I’m also into fashion and designers and make-up and all things girlie (except for soap operas, ugh). So i’ll be covering a mix of the two, and if I can squish them into a single post covering the lot, that’s awesome. Please read me and i'd love to hear your comments...
- RT @REACTlVE: Pee-Controlled Urinal Games http://t.co/fo8zm8Raqf Tweeted about 20 minutes ago
- Wait, there's a @LouboutinWorld clutch that EXACTLY MATCHES my profile. This is a sign, right? I should buy it... http://t.co/BXQMEn1CaL Tweeted about 8 hours ago
- RT @verge: All 650 Members of Parliament in the UK will receive an iPad Air 2 after the May election theverge.com/e/8052666?utm_… http://t.co/OBL… Tweeted about 9 hours ago
- Order of today: @RuPaulsDragRace in bed, PT @VirginActiveUK, then a little @DestinyTheGame (and probs some housework). Tweeted about 9 hours ago
- RT @guardian: Create your own cover for Harper Lee's Mockingbird sequel via @GuardianWitness gu.com/p/47x7k/tw Tweeted about 1 day ago
- I'm at @VirginActiveUk in Wandsworth, Greater London swarmapp.com/c/hFqmNayD1FT Tweeted about 1 day ago
- I'm at @TwitterUK in London, Greater London, Greater London swarmapp.com/c/4zIlCRRYtst Tweeted about 2 days ago
- RT @MetroUK: Neknominate has not gone away ow.ly/KOLhb (but it now involves drinking wee) http://t.co/s8h2DCSClq Tweeted about 2 days ago
- RT @BAMMA: BAMMA announce long term deal to Broadcast live on @SpikeTVUK bamma.com/news/2015/03/2… #WelcomeToTheNewAge http://t.co/Gq9SoXRboM Tweeted about 2 days ago
- Off to @TwitterUK HQ with @aarontecc to see @RestlessLDNr & @DanBiddle. Hoping the offer of #breakfast still stands... :) Tweeted about 2 days ago
Hi everyone. This is my shiny new blog…
Despite what Mark, our intern (tea boy, errand boy, box carrier and general dogsbody) has to say on the matter. Green Day are in fact awesome as f***. So it’s fair enough that they have named their new album as such. What makes them even more awesome however, is the lovely digital campaign running alongside the album launch.
Excited is an understatement. One day, very soon, I might get to meet my favourite superhero of all-time. Wonder Woman.
Here’s a pretty cool idea. Glamour Magazine (UK version), published by Conde Naste, has made it’s first ever UK issue available exclusively to fans of it’s Facebook page for 48 hours. That’s a lot of f’s.
While searching for infographic inspiration the other day (yes, I am that much of a loser), I came across this Kill Bill infographic. It was so awesome that I had to share it. Even though I can’t understand the language.
WARNING: RANT ALERT! Ok, I’ve given you fair warning. Here it comes. I cannot express how angry I am with whoever is managing the social media for Sky 1’s Got to Dance.