Hi there. Welcome to (tek)style.I’m a girlie-tomboy. Meaning: i’m a geek and a gamer and totally into my tech – but I’m also into fashion and designers and make-up and all things girlie (except for soap operas, ugh). So i’ll be covering a mix of the two, and if I can squish them into a single post covering the lot, that’s awesome. Please read me and i'd love to hear your comments...
- RT @ToastMaster: Just witnessed a group of goths capture a #PokemonGo gym that's in a cemetery Tweeted about 7 hours ago
- RT @PokemonGoPT_: #PokemonGO being discussed on .@BBCBreakfast right now! #bbc (#jigglypuff for 'our Steph 😊) https://t.co/OAoa6uGCUt Tweeted about 12 hours ago
- RT @PokemonGoPT_: .@PokemonGoNews check out what we have planned today in #London! facebook.com/PokemonGoPerso… Tweeted about 12 hours ago
- RT @4Talent: 🙌🏽 12 spots available on the Channel 4 apprenticeship scheme, could you be the next C4 Apprentices!? Apply here: https://t.co/… Tweeted about 1 day ago
- @danieldoheny 🎮🎮🎮 twitter.com/mip/status/756… Tweeted about 1 day ago
- @ianiansymes @SarahDobbs @troopdelaloop Ah, so *that's* where the zebra came from... #BBUK twitter.com/timeoutlondon/… Tweeted about 1 day ago
- .@MetroUK Not entirely sure you tweeted the right link / read the article before writing the tweet?! Tweeted about 1 day ago
- @SarahDobbs In fact, screw it, I just ordered 2 boxes on eBay. I'll bring them to work ;) Tweeted about 2 days ago
- @SarahDobbs Or me! I want some too!!!! Tweeted about 2 days ago
- RT @PokemonGoPT_: Just been out in the park planning the route & training routine for Saturday... #PokemonGO #PT https://t.co/czi7I4Dwed Tweeted about 2 days ago
Hi everyone. This is my shiny new blog…
Despite what Mark, our intern (tea boy, errand boy, box carrier and general dogsbody) has to say on the matter. Green Day are in fact awesome as f***. So it’s fair enough that they have named their new album as such. What makes them even more awesome however, is the lovely digital campaign running alongside the album launch.
Excited is an understatement. One day, very soon, I might get to meet my favourite superhero of all-time. Wonder Woman.
Here’s a pretty cool idea. Glamour Magazine (UK version), published by Conde Naste, has made it’s first ever UK issue available exclusively to fans of it’s Facebook page for 48 hours. That’s a lot of f’s.
While searching for infographic inspiration the other day (yes, I am that much of a loser), I came across this Kill Bill infographic. It was so awesome that I had to share it. Even though I can’t understand the language.
WARNING: RANT ALERT! Ok, I’ve given you fair warning. Here it comes. I cannot express how angry I am with whoever is managing the social media for Sky 1’s Got to Dance.