Hi there. Welcome to (tek)style.I’m a girlie-tomboy. Meaning: i’m a geek and a gamer and totally into my tech – but I’m also into fashion and designers and make-up and all things girlie (except for soap operas, ugh). So i’ll be covering a mix of the two, and if I can squish them into a single post covering the lot, that’s awesome. Please read me and i'd love to hear your comments...
- .@eurowings Oh! It gets better! You've boarded us then told us we can't take off for 2hrs! Well done. Tweeted about 2 days ago
- 2 of 2 @eurowings especially. Since it only took you 2 secs to actually search and find me. Will not be flying with you again. Tweeted about 2 days ago
- 1 of 2 @eurowings deeply unimpressed by being made to wait while you board everyone else since your machine won't scan my boarding pass... Tweeted about 2 days ago
- NINJA SKILLS @bushidogame goodcatchgames @gamescom #gamescom #ninjaskills @ Gamescom instagram.com/p/BJXhY7RDHwB/ Tweeted about 3 days ago
- The Wall. @BushidoGame @goodcatchgames @gamescom #blackandwhitebushido #beattheninja #Gamescom https://t.co/r8aMy7wrKE Tweeted about 3 days ago
- There are actual real-life #transformers here 😄🤖🎮 #gamescom @ Gamescom instagram.com/p/BJVlVA_DxLw/ Tweeted about 3 days ago
- Not terrifying at all... #silenthill #gamescom @ Gamescom instagram.com/p/BJVlCZJjsQK/ Tweeted about 3 days ago
- Brauhaus time. #kolsch #beer @ Gaffel am Dom instagram.com/p/BJVHoTpD1Yk/ Tweeted about 3 days ago
- Things you find at German #pokestops... #gamescom #pokemongo @ Cologne, Germany instagram.com/p/BJUzWB1D-yt/ Tweeted about 4 days ago
- My favourite thing from @gamescom so far! #justdance #ubisoft @ Gamescom instagram.com/p/BJUqkkwj-CH/ Tweeted about 4 days ago
Hi everyone. This is my shiny new blog…
Despite what Mark, our intern (tea boy, errand boy, box carrier and general dogsbody) has to say on the matter. Green Day are in fact awesome as f***. So it’s fair enough that they have named their new album as such. What makes them even more awesome however, is the lovely digital campaign running alongside the album launch.
Excited is an understatement. One day, very soon, I might get to meet my favourite superhero of all-time. Wonder Woman.
Here’s a pretty cool idea. Glamour Magazine (UK version), published by Conde Naste, has made it’s first ever UK issue available exclusively to fans of it’s Facebook page for 48 hours. That’s a lot of f’s.
While searching for infographic inspiration the other day (yes, I am that much of a loser), I came across this Kill Bill infographic. It was so awesome that I had to share it. Even though I can’t understand the language.
WARNING: RANT ALERT! Ok, I’ve given you fair warning. Here it comes. I cannot express how angry I am with whoever is managing the social media for Sky 1’s Got to Dance.