Hi there. Welcome to (tek)style.I’m a girlie-tomboy. Meaning: i’m a geek and a gamer and totally into my tech – but I’m also into fashion and designers and make-up and all things girlie (except for soap operas, ugh). So i’ll be covering a mix of the two, and if I can squish them into a single post covering the lot, that’s awesome. Please read me and i'd love to hear your comments...
- Trying out my new toy from @scufgaming 😊🎮👾 #destinythegame #riseofiron #scuf ##scufgaming instagram.com/p/BKf3--TgtgE/ Tweeted about 6 days ago
- Preparing for a hard day of #destinythegame @xbox ahead. #riseofiron prep! instagram.com/p/BKfiitzg11W/ Tweeted about 6 days ago
- I've gone full #mermaid / #anime. instagram.com/p/BKddR0ng2Lk/ Tweeted about 1 week ago
- Main stage. Legends of Gaming. Ninjas. #LOGLive2016 @BushidoGame https://t.co/KUaFOQlSXb Tweeted about 1 week ago
- RT @MadFellowsGames: #indiedev marketing is tough. #Twitch streamers with followings, we NEED you! Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org http… Tweeted about 2 weeks ago
- Well, after .@mountanvil were helpful in sorting my ceiling, their mgmnt company is now blocking me paying off @helptobuy Tweeted about 2 weeks ago
- Yeah, so, just got bitten by a Bolivian squirrel monkey @zsllondonzoo https://t.co/c7TJM2bnCG Tweeted about 3 weeks ago
- #Antz @ ZSL London Zoo instagram.com/p/BJ0AuhujyHT/ Tweeted about 3 weeks ago
- Mahoosive #pelican london_zoo instagram.com/p/BJz4nQ-DQqn/ Tweeted about 3 weeks ago
- #flamingolove london_zoo @ ZSL London Zoo instagram.com/p/BJz4ZYwjt5U/ Tweeted about 3 weeks ago
Hi everyone. This is my shiny new blog…
Despite what Mark, our intern (tea boy, errand boy, box carrier and general dogsbody) has to say on the matter. Green Day are in fact awesome as f***. So it’s fair enough that they have named their new album as such. What makes them even more awesome however, is the lovely digital campaign running alongside the album launch.
Excited is an understatement. One day, very soon, I might get to meet my favourite superhero of all-time. Wonder Woman.
Here’s a pretty cool idea. Glamour Magazine (UK version), published by Conde Naste, has made it’s first ever UK issue available exclusively to fans of it’s Facebook page for 48 hours. That’s a lot of f’s.
While searching for infographic inspiration the other day (yes, I am that much of a loser), I came across this Kill Bill infographic. It was so awesome that I had to share it. Even though I can’t understand the language.
WARNING: RANT ALERT! Ok, I’ve given you fair warning. Here it comes. I cannot express how angry I am with whoever is managing the social media for Sky 1’s Got to Dance.