Hi there. Welcome to (tek)style.I’m a girlie-tomboy. Meaning: i’m a geek and a gamer and totally into my tech – but I’m also into fashion and designers and make-up and all things girlie (except for soap operas, ugh). So i’ll be covering a mix of the two, and if I can squish them into a single post covering the lot, that’s awesome. Please read me and i'd love to hear your comments...
- #nofilter @ Kew Gardens instagram.com/p/-n--qlRYi6/ Tweeted about 1 day ago
- Just posted a photo @ Kew Gardens instagram.com/p/-n-4owRYir/ Tweeted about 1 day ago
- Just posted a photo @ Kew Gardens instagram.com/p/-mYPtqRYsI/ Tweeted about 1 day ago
- @ToastMaster Ah! Ok. @karolyn_holbon shall we put our heads together next week? :) Tweeted about 1 day ago
- Just posted a photo @ Victoria and Albert Museum instagram.com/p/-lrfALxYmP/ Tweeted about 1 day ago
- @ToastMaster Shortform video game? Not entirely sure what you mean but would like to catch up about it! Tweeted about 1 day ago
- Just posted a photo @ Victoria and Albert Museum instagram.com/p/-loM0CxYhm/ Tweeted about 2 days ago
- Christ. Margaret & Mable are more annoying than fecking #Supercass #ImACeleb Tweeted about 1 week ago
- Gah! #BlackOps3 release today, barely played #Halo5 yet and #Fallout4 on Monday!! THERE ISN'T ENOUGH TIME!! #gaming #firstworldproblems Tweeted about 3 weeks ago
- Kale & pancetta mac & cheese #weightwatchers instagram.com/p/9jH0wExYuh/ Tweeted about 3 weeks ago
Hi everyone. This is my shiny new blog…
Despite what Mark, our intern (tea boy, errand boy, box carrier and general dogsbody) has to say on the matter. Green Day are in fact awesome as f***. So it’s fair enough that they have named their new album as such. What makes them even more awesome however, is the lovely digital campaign running alongside the album launch.
Excited is an understatement. One day, very soon, I might get to meet my favourite superhero of all-time. Wonder Woman.
Here’s a pretty cool idea. Glamour Magazine (UK version), published by Conde Naste, has made it’s first ever UK issue available exclusively to fans of it’s Facebook page for 48 hours. That’s a lot of f’s.
While searching for infographic inspiration the other day (yes, I am that much of a loser), I came across this Kill Bill infographic. It was so awesome that I had to share it. Even though I can’t understand the language.
WARNING: RANT ALERT! Ok, I’ve given you fair warning. Here it comes. I cannot express how angry I am with whoever is managing the social media for Sky 1’s Got to Dance.