Hi there. Welcome to (tek)style.I’m a girlie-tomboy. Meaning: i’m a geek and a gamer and totally into my tech – but I’m also into fashion and designers and make-up and all things girlie (except for soap operas, ugh). So i’ll be covering a mix of the two, and if I can squish them into a single post covering the lot, that’s awesome. Please read me and i'd love to hear your comments...
- @digitalroy Ha maybe, but don't forget YOU WERE MINE FIRST 😜 Tweeted about 4 days ago
- Still looking for social media content creators / writers & VT editors for a big ol' reality tv show... #socialmedia #tv Tweeted about 5 days ago
- RT @MamboBrosIbiza: #NoFilter #sunset Incredible moments tonight 🌅✨ #FujifilmXT1 #35mm https://t.co/LEreCkhwqC Tweeted about 5 days ago
- @BenKingNTU Send me a DM please :) Tweeted about 6 days ago
- @curran_media Just followed you, DM me please :) Tweeted about 1 week ago
- I'm looking for social media writers/producers VT editors for a BIG UK reality TV show. 4 days per week. Interested? #jobs #socialmedia Tweeted about 1 week ago
- RT @MadFellowsGames: Hi @MarmaladeGames I've got some questions about this game you developed. https://t.co/QaMIYz86n3 Tweeted about 1 week ago
- @MadFellowsGames @MarmaladeGames Hmm... That does look eerily familiar... Tweeted about 1 week ago
- Srsly? twitter.com/bbcbreakfast/s… Tweeted about 1 week ago
- @ToastMaster I will go on a review reading mission and let you know then! Tweeted about 1 week ago
Hi everyone. This is my shiny new blog…
Despite what Mark, our intern (tea boy, errand boy, box carrier and general dogsbody) has to say on the matter. Green Day are in fact awesome as f***. So it’s fair enough that they have named their new album as such. What makes them even more awesome however, is the lovely digital campaign running alongside the album launch.
Excited is an understatement. One day, very soon, I might get to meet my favourite superhero of all-time. Wonder Woman.
Here’s a pretty cool idea. Glamour Magazine (UK version), published by Conde Naste, has made it’s first ever UK issue available exclusively to fans of it’s Facebook page for 48 hours. That’s a lot of f’s.
While searching for infographic inspiration the other day (yes, I am that much of a loser), I came across this Kill Bill infographic. It was so awesome that I had to share it. Even though I can’t understand the language.
WARNING: RANT ALERT! Ok, I’ve given you fair warning. Here it comes. I cannot express how angry I am with whoever is managing the social media for Sky 1’s Got to Dance.