Hi there. Welcome to (tek)style.I’m a girlie-tomboy. Meaning: i’m a geek and a gamer and totally into my tech – but I’m also into fashion and designers and make-up and all things girlie (except for soap operas, ugh). So i’ll be covering a mix of the two, and if I can squish them into a single post covering the lot, that’s awesome. Please read me and i'd love to hear your comments...
- Need to watch some #disney now after watching #truedetectivefinale on my own, last thing at night. #wontbegettinganysleep #nightmares Tweeted about 14 hours ago
- .@ToastMaster Obviously you didn't give him a memorable enough name... Tweeted about 14 hours ago
- @GwenfarsGarden Different type of show though, they'd have to film much more often with all the contributors. Tweeted about 14 hours ago
- Is it just me, or does anyone else think #TheGuessList is basically an updated #blanketyblank? Tweeted about 14 hours ago
- .@GwenfarsGarden Yes, but would be too expensive to make. #AllotmentChallenge Tweeted about 17 hours ago
- I'm kind of sad it's over. #AllotmentChallenge Tweeted about 17 hours ago
- @GreenJimll That would have suited it much better #AllotmentChallenge Tweeted about 17 hours ago
- RT @TheAzzo: Beardy Men need to stay in #allotmentchallenge for growing their BEARDS. Tweeted about 17 hours ago
- This is all very pleasant but Fearne's a bit too nice to be giving people the shove #AllotmentChallenge Tweeted about 17 hours ago
- Go on the #beardymen! #AllotmentChallenge Tweeted about 17 hours ago
Hi everyone. This is my shiny new blog…
Despite what Mark, our intern (tea boy, errand boy, box carrier and general dogsbody) has to say on the matter. Green Day are in fact awesome as f***. So it’s fair enough that they have named their new album as such. What makes them even more awesome however, is the lovely digital campaign running alongside the album launch.
Excited is an understatement. One day, very soon, I might get to meet my favourite superhero of all-time. Wonder Woman.
Here’s a pretty cool idea. Glamour Magazine (UK version), published by Conde Naste, has made it’s first ever UK issue available exclusively to fans of it’s Facebook page for 48 hours. That’s a lot of f’s.
While searching for infographic inspiration the other day (yes, I am that much of a loser), I came across this Kill Bill infographic. It was so awesome that I had to share it. Even though I can’t understand the language.
WARNING: RANT ALERT! Ok, I’ve given you fair warning. Here it comes. I cannot express how angry I am with whoever is managing the social media for Sky 1′s Got to Dance.