Hi there. Welcome to (tek)style.I’m a girlie-tomboy. Meaning: i’m a geek and a gamer and totally into my tech – but I’m also into fashion and designers and make-up and all things girlie (except for soap operas, ugh). So i’ll be covering a mix of the two, and if I can squish them into a single post covering the lot, that’s awesome. Please read me and i'd love to hear your comments...
- @digital_karma: @ThisisDavina #Shellac 1 - Boxing 0 :) #hardasnails http://t.co/UTz7vCo8Ns Tweeted about 12 hours ago
- I'm at @VirginActiveUk (Wandsworth, Greater London) 4sq.com/1mENZgJ Tweeted about 14 hours ago
- TLC (@ Bill's Restaurant) 4sq.com/1lz3XVG Tweeted about 1 day ago
- Solo GBK and a book :) (@ Gourmet Burger Kitchen - @gbkburgers) 4sq.com/1gNcnW9 Tweeted about 2 days ago
- Morning coffee while awaiting imminent sofa delivery! (@ Costa Coffee) 4sq.com/1joeuSe Tweeted about 3 days ago
- I'm at Jamm Brixton for Mark Morriss (London, UK) 4sq.com/1hYfWhq Tweeted about 4 days ago
- I'm at Jamm Brixton for Craig Charles Funk & Soul Club (London, UK) 4sq.com/1kMzG7h Tweeted about 4 days ago
- Oh my god I forgot to check I. For my gym session!! (Which I've just finished) (at @VirginActiveUk) 4sq.com/PfplEC Tweeted about 4 days ago
- @Cex You've sent the wrong item in my recent order. How do I return and get the correct item? Tweeted about 5 days ago
- Things on top of bus stops #1 - dear diary #bitrandom @ Bayswater Road instagram.com/p/m2XZhTxYrr/ Tweeted about 1 week ago
Hi everyone. This is my shiny new blog…
Despite what Mark, our intern (tea boy, errand boy, box carrier and general dogsbody) has to say on the matter. Green Day are in fact awesome as f***. So it’s fair enough that they have named their new album as such. What makes them even more awesome however, is the lovely digital campaign running alongside the album launch.
Excited is an understatement. One day, very soon, I might get to meet my favourite superhero of all-time. Wonder Woman.
Here’s a pretty cool idea. Glamour Magazine (UK version), published by Conde Naste, has made it’s first ever UK issue available exclusively to fans of it’s Facebook page for 48 hours. That’s a lot of f’s.
While searching for infographic inspiration the other day (yes, I am that much of a loser), I came across this Kill Bill infographic. It was so awesome that I had to share it. Even though I can’t understand the language.
WARNING: RANT ALERT! Ok, I’ve given you fair warning. Here it comes. I cannot express how angry I am with whoever is managing the social media for Sky 1′s Got to Dance.