Hi there. Welcome to (tek)style.I’m a girlie-tomboy. Meaning: i’m a geek and a gamer and totally into my tech – but I’m also into fashion and designers and make-up and all things girlie (except for soap operas, ugh). So i’ll be covering a mix of the two, and if I can squish them into a single post covering the lot, that’s awesome. Please read me and i'd love to hear your comments...
- Back again for hangover #burgertimes lol (@ Gourmet Burger Kitchen - @gbkburgers in Wandsworth, London) swarmapp.com/digital_karma/… Tweeted about 8 hours ago
- @bbkimberley you'll have no idea who I am come tomorrow morning, but here you go lol http://t.co/yB2pqYzCjq Tweeted about 1 day ago
- I'm at @GilgameshBar in London, Greater London swarmapp.com/digital_karma/… Tweeted about 1 day ago
- @GMBJuicer Give me #freejuice please! Tweeted about 1 day ago
- I'm at @ITV London Television Centre in South Bank, Greater London swarmapp.com/digital_karma/… Tweeted about 1 day ago
- @tattydevine Ah! Brilliant, thankyou :) Tweeted about 2 days ago
- @tattydevine Hi! Just bought necklace in @Selfridges & love it so much I want more! Can't see how to pick diff charm colours on web though? Tweeted about 2 days ago
- #oops It happened again... instagram.com/p/s74YxSxYrH/ Tweeted about 2 days ago
- Buying more #louboutins, oops... (@ The Shoe Galleries in London, Greater London) swarmapp.com/digital_karma/… Tweeted about 2 days ago
- Champagne, shopping & people watching (@ Hix Restaurant & Champagne Bar - @hixrestaurants) swarmapp.com/digital_karma/… Tweeted about 2 days ago
Hi everyone. This is my shiny new blog…
Despite what Mark, our intern (tea boy, errand boy, box carrier and general dogsbody) has to say on the matter. Green Day are in fact awesome as f***. So it’s fair enough that they have named their new album as such. What makes them even more awesome however, is the lovely digital campaign running alongside the album launch.
Excited is an understatement. One day, very soon, I might get to meet my favourite superhero of all-time. Wonder Woman.
Here’s a pretty cool idea. Glamour Magazine (UK version), published by Conde Naste, has made it’s first ever UK issue available exclusively to fans of it’s Facebook page for 48 hours. That’s a lot of f’s.
While searching for infographic inspiration the other day (yes, I am that much of a loser), I came across this Kill Bill infographic. It was so awesome that I had to share it. Even though I can’t understand the language.
WARNING: RANT ALERT! Ok, I’ve given you fair warning. Here it comes. I cannot express how angry I am with whoever is managing the social media for Sky 1’s Got to Dance.