Hi there. Welcome to (tek)style.I’m a girlie-tomboy. Meaning: i’m a geek and a gamer and totally into my tech – but I’m also into fashion and designers and make-up and all things girlie (except for soap operas, ugh). So i’ll be covering a mix of the two, and if I can squish them into a single post covering the lot, that’s awesome. Please read me and i'd love to hear your comments...
- I'm at @VirginActiveUk in Wandsworth, Greater London swarmapp.com/c/giQ4FINaA1Q Tweeted about 21 hours ago
- I'm at Rossopomodoro in Camden, Greater London swarmapp.com/c/akTUlb9V4D1 Tweeted about 1 day ago
- I'm at @BrewDog Shepherds Bush in Shepherd's Bush, Greater London swarmapp.com/c/a1wodkYSY43 Tweeted about 1 day ago
- @sainsburys That would be #awesome! Thanks Tiffany. My local store is Wandsworth. #VOGUE Tweeted about 2 days ago
- I'm at @VirginActiveUk in Wandsworth, Greater London swarmapp.com/c/1pHQuUKpCb1 Tweeted about 2 days ago
- @MissVogueUK Where can I buy you? Have looked EVERYWHERE! Not in several @WHSmith, @sainsburys, or even the magazine stand at C-Junction... Tweeted about 2 days ago
- I'm at @ITV London Television Centre in South Bank, Greater London swarmapp.com/c/a7fELN0yd4C Tweeted about 2 days ago
- Visiting #twitter :) (at @TwitterUK in London, Greater London, Greater London) swarmapp.com/c/0DzzIcEJUSn Tweeted about 4 days ago
- Tireds. 2hrs of MMA and weight training ahead of me. (at @VirginActiveUk in Wandsworth, Greater London) swarmapp.com/c/8M48QJvrcRu Tweeted about 1 week ago
- Photo: thisistheverge: Android 5.0 Lollipop’s Easter egg is a Flappy Bird clone Love a good Easter egg. tmblr.co/Z9R3Hm1TNzUpE Tweeted about 1 week ago
Hi everyone. This is my shiny new blog…
Despite what Mark, our intern (tea boy, errand boy, box carrier and general dogsbody) has to say on the matter. Green Day are in fact awesome as f***. So it’s fair enough that they have named their new album as such. What makes them even more awesome however, is the lovely digital campaign running alongside the album launch.
Excited is an understatement. One day, very soon, I might get to meet my favourite superhero of all-time. Wonder Woman.
Here’s a pretty cool idea. Glamour Magazine (UK version), published by Conde Naste, has made it’s first ever UK issue available exclusively to fans of it’s Facebook page for 48 hours. That’s a lot of f’s.
While searching for infographic inspiration the other day (yes, I am that much of a loser), I came across this Kill Bill infographic. It was so awesome that I had to share it. Even though I can’t understand the language.
WARNING: RANT ALERT! Ok, I’ve given you fair warning. Here it comes. I cannot express how angry I am with whoever is managing the social media for Sky 1’s Got to Dance.